Sunday 29 September 2013

Fancy This?

I am the webmaster at www.look4books.co.uk the free promotion site for Independently Published Authors. I'm also someone who has to work 50 hours a week at his day job. I have come to the conclusion that I can't do both without one or the other suffering. So with regret, but also with some excitement I have decided that "Look 4 Books" needs more than just me running it. So if you love literature, and have some knowledge of very basic web design (Sitebuilder which is pretty idiot proof, no HTML required) and most importantly have the time and enthusiasm to help authors promote their books I would love to hear from you. At the present time "Look 4 Books" makes no profit, but in the unlikely event that it ever did I feel that whoever joins me in this venture should become an equal partner. This can all be discussed at a later date.
If you are interested in this ludicrous venture you can contact me by Email.

Best regards

Gary Walker
My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.