Thursday 15 November 2012

Sorry Mummy

Mummy has gone to the shops. Daddy and me are watching cartoons on the television. We like to watch the cartoons. When mummy gets back we will be having a birthday tea. My birthday tea. The cake is on the table with eight candles, and a picture of Tigger is on the icing. I love Tigger, he's so funny. Daddy explained to me why mummy had been grumpy, he told me that it wasn't my fault, and that I shouldn't worry. I can't wait to open my presents, they are all wrapped up and waiting in the dining-room. I was going to have a party with lots of my friends coming round but mummy told me that I had been a bad girl so I should be glad that I was having a birthday at all. I had a bad dream last night, and I think I was screaming which was probably why mummy and daddy woke up. Daddy came into my room and sang a song about Jack and Jill, but mummy stopped him. I think I screamed again and mummy stopped me. Mummy seems much happier now. Me and daddy just watch cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.