Thursday 4 October 2012

Sinusitis

Suffering from severe sinusitis this morning. It is a bright, almost luminous sunny day here on the East Coast, but I am having to keep the curtains tightly closed. Feel like I want to hit my head against the wall, but I know this will not stop the throbbing pain in my head and neck. It's strange how a blockage to the ducts in your sinuses can make your brain feel like it is being squeezed in a vice. Having now suffered with this condition off and on for over 30 years, I know that none of the remedies rumoured to help me through this will have any positive effect. If I had a cat I would kick it, but as I am all alone I will scream in silence, and wait impatiently for the solid mass of gunk in my head to disperse in its own sweet time. I would write more, but I want to put my skull through the computer screen. I hope to be back in the land of the living later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.